Puppy Saved From Fire Becomes A Firefighter

Puppy Saved From Fire Becomes A Firefighter

When Little Jake became trapped in a blazing shed at the age of three weeks, he was only three weeks old. The dog was rescued by a neighbor, Bill Lindler, who incurred burns to 75 percent of his body, including his paw pads.

Unfortunately, his owners abandoned him at the back of the veterinary hospital since they couldn’t afford to pay for his treatment. Fortunately for the dog, the same firefighter who saved him chose to put him to sleep after hearing the news.

Jake recovered quickly with the help of concerned people from the Hanahan Fire Department. He is currently the official mascot of the Fire Department, and he visits schools to help children. Examine furnace safety and how to respond in an emergency.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *